Sunday, November 1, 2015

How to find received documents which came by Skype?

You can find any Documents easily which you received by Skype from your Computer. I am telling you step by step. Before this procedure you have to go control panel and open "Folder Option" and select "View" page from top menus. Now select this radio button: "Show hidden files folders and drives".
Show or hidden function from folder option

Now go to this steps:
  • Go to My Computer.
  • Go to C drive.
  • Go to “Users” OR similar in Windows 8 and earlier.
  • Go to Computer Name, such as my PC name: “Salma Masud”
  • Go to AppData
  • Go to Roaming
  • Go to Skype
  • Go to My Skype Received Files


Now see this image to get your documents which you received by Skype.


This description applicable for Windows 7 users. Windows 8 and earlier users may try to find by this procedure I am not sure, But main idea is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages